IPAC British Columbia (IPAC BC)
IPAC BC supports its members in becoming CIC certified.
We would like to offer you support by providing contact details for IPAC BC members, who are willing to support you in becoming certified. There are members in most areas, and if you would like to become CIC-certified, or become a support contact, please feel free to contact members.
CIC resource materials may be found in our Members area.
IPAC BC Members Available for CIC Support:
- Nicki Gill - email: Nicki.Gill@interiorhealth.ca
- Bal Sidhu - email: Baljinder.Sidhu@phsa.ca
- Janie Nichols - email: email@example.com
- Bonnie Duncan - email: Bonnie.Duncan@viha.ca
- Kelsey Breault - email: Kelsey.Breault@northernhealth.ca
Congratulations to our 2017 CIC's!!!
Please see the final slide of our award submission (above link) for a list of our 2017 CIC's.
To find a CIC in British Columbia, visit the Certification Board of Infection Control directory webpage and filter by province.